The journal publishes regular articles and review articles. The work submitted in JCTBIT should not be under consideration for publication in any other journal either in part or in full. The papers should not exceed 10 and 20 (regular and review) pages (A4) in length excluding figures and tables. Manuscript must be organized in the following order:
- Results and Discussion
- Acknowledgements (if any)
- References (APA Style)
- Appendices (where applicable)
- The paper should be typed in MS Word.
- Title: The title should be short, easy to understand and factual. Please, do not use fancy titles. Title of the paper should be followed by name, e-mail and affiliation(s) of author(s).
- An abstract of not more than 200 words is required.
- Page format: All pages have to be in portrait format (higher than wide)/DIN A4
- Print Space: Full Justification
- Text type area: Justified Font size of main text: 14pt.
- Font size of footnote: Times New Roman
- Font type: Should be in Times New Roman for good readability.
- Line Spacing:50 space (150%), Footnotes 1 spaced
- Margins: 3 cm minimum on all sides
- Page number Alignment: Should be in centered
- Tables and Figures: To the extent possible, tables and figures should appear in the document near/after where they are referenced in the text. Avoid the use of overly small type in tables. In no case should tables or figures be in a separate document or file.
- References (APA Style): It is the author’s obligation to provide complete references with the necessary information. References should appear in the text as: “Ketkar Noular and Agarwal Man Mohan (2004) reported that—–” and the list of all the references must be placed at the end of the manuscript in the following style.
Ketkar Noular and Agarwal Man Mohan (2004), “Liberalization and Efficiency of the Indian Banking Sector”, Indian Journal of Economics and Business, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 269-287.